Cut expenses and simplify management with an easy-to-use, affordable server tower. Compact, quiet and stylish, this server is an ideal first purchase for small businesses that reduces costs, and improves productivity, efficiency and security.
The HPE ProLiant MicroServer Gen10 delivers an affordable compact entry level server specifically designed for small offices, home offices, or small business environments. This compact and easy to use server can be placed almost anywhere. Simple access to hard drives, memory and PCIe slots allow easy management, installation and upgrades. HPE ProLiant MicroServer Gen10 is available with ClearOS Software from HPE3 delivering an intuitive Web based GUI and application marketplace that is pre-loaded on your hard drive, making it ready to use right out of the box. It utilizes the AMD® accelerated processing unit (APU) with graphics cores embedded to improve graphic software performance without installing an additional PCIe graphics adapter.
- New North America models available.
- New SMB model and offer2 with quad core AMD Opteron™ X3418 processor.
- Supports extra graphics workload and expands your displaying capability up to five 4K resolution displays with the AMD Radeon™ Pro WX 2100 Graphics Card.
- Elevate your network speed and work efficiency with the HPE Dual Port 10Gb Network Adapter.
- Load your operating system and boot up more quickly with the HPE 240GB SATA Read Intensive Small Form Factor Solid State Drive.
- Build your ideal solution for RAID 5 with the HPE Smart Array E208i-p SR Gen10 Controller.
- New North America models support the same configuration as the current North America models.
- SMB focused offers regionally released as “Smart Buy Express” in the U.S. and Canada, “Top Value” in Europe, and “Intelligent Buy” in Asia Pacific and Japan.
- Currently, ClearOS on HPE ProLiant MicroServer will not be supported or sold in the state of California, USA
AMD™ is a trademark of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All other third-party trademark(s) is/are property of their respective owner(s). Opteron™ is a trademark of AMD Corporation in the U.S. and other countries. Radeon™ is a trademark of AMD Corporation in the U.S. and other countries.