HPE Alletra 6000
Shed the complexity and silos inherent in conventional hybrid cloud environments with category-defining cloud-native data infrastructure that delivers a cloud operating and consumption experience wherever data lives. Stop managing infrastructure — and start simply accessing and utilizing it, as a service and on demand.
HPE Alletra powers your data from edge-to-core with the cloud experience for all your apps. For business-critical workloads, HPE Alletra 6000 delivers fast, consistent performance and industry leading data efficiency. It enables IT to shift from owning and maintaining data infrastructure to simply accessing and utilizing it on-demand, as-a-service. Eliminate performance and efficiency trade-offs with no knobs or configurations to adjust and always-on data services. Get resilient storage with intelligence and a no single point of failure platform that together deliver 6x9s  availability guaranteed. Deliver on recovery SLAs with fast, integrated app aware backup and recovery, on-premises and in the cloud.
- Eliminate complexity by unifying infrastructure management silos under a cloud managed single pane of glass - accessible from anywhere and from any device
- Developed from the foundation of HPE Nimble Storage architecture, proven to deliver speed, efficiency, and resiliency with cloud agility
- Delivers up to 3X faster performance than previous HPE Nimble Storage All Flash Arrays 
- Designed for high availability requirements with 6x9s availability guaranteed as a standard benefit without requiring a special contract
- HPE Store More Guarantee delivers more effective capacity per terabyte of raw flash than competitive all-flash arrays 
- Eliminate forklift upgrades, non-disruptive controller upgrades, flat support pricing, and flexible consumption options
- Predict and prevent disruptions across storage, services, and virtual machines (VMs), resulting in savings of over 1.5 million hours of lost productivity due to downtime.
- Redefine support experience with predictive support automation that delivers an unprecedented support experience with automated L1 and L2 and direct access to the resources you need.
- Pinpoint issues between storage and VMs and underutilized virtual resources without effort.
- Take the guesswork out of managing data infrastructure with AI-driven recommendations that improves performance, drives higher availability, and optimizes resource utilization and planning.
Built for Cloud
- Setup in minutes because systems are automatically discovered, on-boarded, and configured.
- Say goodbye to time-consuming, LUN-centric provisioning with AI-driven, intent-based provisioning of application workloads on infrastructure best suited for optimizing SLAs.
- Experience faster access to innovation with no disruptions because new features and enhancements are instantly available through self-service upgrades.
- Manage from anywhere with simple global management driven through a SaaS-based user experience.
- Consume data infrastructure as a service via HPE GreenLake, eliminating up front capital costs with a pay-per-use model.
- Shift from owning and maintaining data infrastructure to simple accessing and utilizing it on-demand.
- Free up your cash flow and increase financial agility with the right mix of subscription and consumption-based services.
- LFF and SFF 2062 array models featuring four (4) 10GBase-T iSCSI host ports per controller with integrated RJ45 Ethernet ports, eliminating the need for SFPs and lowering user total cost of ownership.
- Up to a 34% performance increase (IOPs) with latest IN110 firmware release for HPE MSA Gen6 2060 and 2062 array models.
- 18 TB capacity 7.2K LFF SAS hard drive, single drive and six-pack options, available for HPE MSA 2062 LFF array models and HPE MSA 2060 LFF expansion drive enclosures.
- New disk group type (MSA DP+) that increases availability, dramatically decreases RAID rebuild times, improves performance, simplifies setup and provides more granular expansion of disk pools.
- New 18 TB capacity 7.2K LFF SAS hard drive, single drive and six-pack options, available for 2062 LFF array models and 2060 LFF expansion drive enclosures.
Affordable Application Acceleration
- The HPE MSA 2062 Storage is capable of delivering over 325,000 IOPS for affordable application acceleration for small to medium-sized businesses.
- Save 32% on HPE MSA 2062 with all-inclusive software and 3.84 TB of Solid State Drive (SSD) capacity included.
MSA’s 'Set and Forget' Data Services Does not Require a Dedicated Storage Administrator to Manage
- The HPE MSA 2062 Storage is easy to install, easy to use, easy to maintain, even for an IT generalist. Administrators will find the HPE MSA 2062’s new Storage Management Utility intuitive and easy to navigate.
- HPE MSA’s automated tiering engine dynamically responds to workload changes so you don’t have to, insuring the hottest data will be moved to the fastest media automatically and in real-time.
Leverage Data Protection Features to Keep your Business Running in the Event of a Disaster
- The HPE MSA 2062 Storage delivers virtualized snapshot technology making data protection and instant recovery a snap.
- Remote replication via Fibre Channel (FC) or iSCSI facilitates affordable disaster recovery solution.
- Encrypted SSDs and HDDs with local key management can be deployed to deliver a secure, encrypted hybrid flash array.
Flexible, Modular Architecture that Facilitates Growth into the Future
- The HPE MSA 2062 Storage solution supports a mixture of 3.5 inch LFF and 2.5 inch SFF 2060 expansion drive enclosures for a maximum of 9 enclosures (10 in total including the array).
- Start small and scale as needed with any combination of SSDs, Enterprise SAS or MidLine SAS HDDs.