HPE StoreEver LTO Ultrium Tap Drives
Organizations are again turning to economical, scalable — and truly offline — LTO tape storage to protect and retain infrequently accessed yet essential data across longer time frames. IT leaders can now address all of their retention and compliance needs with HPE StoreEver tape storage solutions, featuring ultra-low total cost of ownership and air-gap protection against ransomware and data corruption.
- HPE StoreEver LTO-9 Ultrium 45000 Tape Drives are now available, capable of storing up to 45 TB (compressed 2.5:1) per cartridge
- HPE StoreEver LTO-9 Ultrium 45000 Tape Drives are available on as 12GB/s SAS interface
Outstanding Capacity, Performance, Monitoring, Encryption, and File Sharing with LTFS
- HPE StoreEver LTO Ultrium Tape Drives provide up to 45 TB of compressed capacity on a single cartridge.
- HPE StoreOpen software and LTFS allows customers to store data in an open format making the tape self-describing and file-based.
- Enables even the tightest backup window to be met with higher quality performance.
- Provides one of the highest level of security with encryption for strong backup data privacy to secure confidential information and address compliance quickly and with fewer cartridges.
Reliable, Well Connected, and Compatible
- HPE StoreEver LTO Ultrium Tape Drives allows the tape drive to near-continuously adjust the speed of the drive to keep drives streaming to help maximize performance and reduce start/stops which significantly increase reliability of Hewlett Packard Enterprise drives and media.
- SAS models qualified on Hewlett Packard Enterprise and non-Hewlett Packard Enterprise servers; including popular platforms from vendors such as Dell, IBM, and Sun. See HPE StoreEver compatibility matrix on the right rail for more information.
- Extensive list of supported backup and archiving software applications from Micro Focus, Veeam, VERITAS, Dell EMC, IBM, Commvault and many more.
Complete Solution Straight Out of the Box
- HPE StoreEver LTO Ultrium Tape Drives provides HPE LTO media, cables, and user guides.
- For IT organizations with stringent, long-term data retention requirements, WORM data protection capability offers a simple and reliable method for archiving records allowing customers to affordably meet the toughest industry compliance regulations.