Aruba 6000 48G Class 4 POE 4SFP 370W Switch (R8N85A)
Introducing the Aruba CX Switch Series
The Aruba CX 6000 Switch Series provides a simple and convenient Layer 2 access solution ideal for branch offices, midsize businesses, and SMBs looking for cost effective, reliable, and secure wired connectivity. The CX 6000 is the replacement series for the popular Aruba 2530 Gigabit models, offering similar enterprise features at a great value.
KEY SELLING FEATURES
- Enterprise-class Ethernet L2 series with support for ACLs, robust Q0S, static routing, and IPv6.
- Fully manageable with choice of management including cloud-based and on-prem Aruba Central (support coming soon), Aruba NetEdit, CLI, and switch Web GUI.
- 5 models with convenient built-in 1GbE uplinks and up to 370W Class 4 PoE.
- Compact and quiet 12-port fan less model with 139W Class 4 PoE.
- Lasting value with Limited Lifetime warranty, no switch software licensing, with options for advanced TAC support.